At Georgia Kidney & Hypertension Clinic, our top priority is the care and safety of our patients, as well as our team members.
Please read our patient letter to view measures we are taking in our practices and tips for you to stay safe in your community.
As such, we are immediately implementing the following:
- All scheduled patients will be called for screening the day before your appointments to determine if you have:
- Traveled to a high-risk country or region;
- Were on a cruise ship; and/or
- Are currently symptomatic (cough, fever, chills or other upper respiratory symptoms).
- If you have any of the above risks – please do NOT come to the office until you have been cleared by your nephrologist to do so. You will be notified by the practice if you have been cleared to attend your appointment.
- Additionally, if you show up to your appointment with symptoms you will be immediately placed in an exam room with a mask and your physician will determine next steps.
Please click here to view a more in-depth FAQ.
While telehealth appointments are still available, we are also open for in-person visits. Our practice is taking steps to make certain you are safe when visiting our offices:
- All providers, staff, patients and visitors are required to wear masks and will have their temperature taken when entering the office
- We are making every effort to minimize your contact with other patients
- Waiting rooms will be configured to keep people apart and will limit the number of people waiting
- Offices will have plenty of PPE for everyone
- You will not need to wait in an environment crowded with people – you may wait in your car if you so choose
- You will be quickly escorted to an exam room upon your arrival to minimize contact with others
If you wish to have a phone consultation with your doctor, please notify our office and we will arrange for a provider to call you at your home.
As a reminder, please remember to wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes with unwashed hands.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we work to protect our patients and care team. Please rest assured we will continue to be available for your patient care needs.
The team at Georgia Kidney & Hypertension Clinic